Friday, May 1, 2009

And so it begins...

... another beginning.

This is, like, the third or fourth time I've attempted to make and keep a blog; hopefully the last, but still just as awkward to create a starting post where I talk about myself, blah blah blah.

But in short, I'm a person/student/artist/student-to-turn-artist kind of person. I'm specifically studying to become a photographer, but I'm into drawing, creating models, singing, playing the guitar and piano; I'm a guy that's well-rounded in some talents that no-one needs but everyone enjoys, which is the thing I enjoy the most of myself. Aside from that, I come off as a sort of awkward dude that keeps to himself often, a little distant and absent-minded; however, this perception/reality is something I want to break away from and I want to find a place where I belong - kind of like a Linkin Park song, only not. I want to be able to connect to people. I want to be able to relate to people and that people can relate to me - or at least to be able to attempt this every night (which is when I usually find myself writing).

And this is my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment