Monday, May 4, 2009

Going the distance.

So far it seems as if I failed to keep up with my blog... not entirely so. I've been working on two projects (mostly one) where I'm doing some stop-motion animation, basically me based around the things I do and around dumb things that would be more than ideal to happen in the real world.

I have until Wednesday to finish preparing characters, finish whatever props are needed to be finished (which are, thankfully, almost done), shoot the movie, edit it, author a DVD and be alive for Wednesday. Oh, I also need to be working on my final drawing project and sketchbook. And an economics project that might get delivered, but which is not as important. I will basically not sleep for the next 3 days. Just another day in arts school, but thankfully, things are coming together, if at least in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment