Thursday, September 3, 2009

Moar updates, 09/03/09

Okay! The fall semester's finally begun, and I bring you pictures.









Anyway, it's been about a week of school (including that one Thursday, which shouldn't have happened) and things are going fine. I have a real adult's schedule, so I've been waking up at around six or seven in the morning every day, but aside from that, I've been enjoying my job and my classes. I'm finally taking my first photography class, all black-and-white photography, and am currently working on figuring out what typology (basically a set of pictures based on a specific theme) I wanna do for my first assignment; right now I'm actually wanting to work on three (staircases, beer glasses and quick portraits of people failing at things) and hopefully I will be able to figure out which one is best pretty soon. Photo history is also a really cool class; the teacher's pretty lax about things and he doesn't over-explain things. My computer art class is also enjoyable since it's about Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Illustrator reminds me a lot of when I used to do pictures with Powerpoint, only it's vector-based and easier to use; I'm taking Photoshop in both the computer art class and in the photo class, and given that I have been using it for awhile, I should be doing pretty well in at least two of my classes. The only class that I'm having a little struggle with is my watercolor class, but it's partly because I don't have the experience, which will soon come.

To conclude, my weekend will begin in about seven minutes (good) and I'll have a bit of homework (not so good) but I should be able to finish it before Monday. Cool stuff, yeah?

2 comments:

  1. god damnit, ravel.

    get rid of that photo of me, or so help me...
    >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiiiiiiiine if you're gonna be a cry-baby aboot it.

    ReplyDelete